Monday, May 9, 2011
How to make Rose from Buttercream 1
- I use petal tip 104. with narrow end facing up when i squeeze out the buttercream to the cone.
- Stick the plastic or wax paper onto the flower nail.
- Stick the cone to the plastic with some buttercream.
- Cover the top of the cone .
- Then continue making petals by squeezing the buttercream out until it comes to the size that you want.
- Then carefully slide the plastic or wax paper off of the nail and place the finished rose on a flat plate. Put it in the freeze to harden it. Once hard, it can easily be removed by spatula or pallete knife and placed on a cupcake.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Unported License.